Ms. LaSure is a criminal defense attorney and lifetime resident of Osceola County. She attended the University of Central Florida and received her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education before attending the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law at Barry University. She has been an avid member of the legal community since 2004 and gained her experience and passion from her work at the Public Defender’s Office in the 9th Judicial Circuit where she worked on some of the most serious cases, including first-degree murder. After several years at the Public Defender’s Office, Kim came to work with Migdalia Perez in 2014.
Kimberly prides herself on being incredibly thorough with each case she is given, and she believes that a properly-prepared and well-researched case gives her the ammunition she needs to be aggressive and responsive in court. She is not afraid to go to trial and actually goes to trial more than most attorneys due to the violent nature of the practice areas in which she specializes. Her reputation in the industry as aggressive, tough, and willing to go head-to-head with the court has allowed her the opportunity to represent many clients in need of legal assistance.
- University of Central Florida (B.Ed. & M.Ed.)
- Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Barry University (J.D.)
- Theft Crimes
- Driving Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Drug Crimes
Community Involvement and Affiliations
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Central Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers (CFCDL)
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers as a ‘Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers’
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.