Ms. Perez is a bilingual criminal defense attorney servicing the Kissimmee area. She began her journey through law by graduating from Nova Southeastern University and went to work at the State Attorney’s Office in Miami-Dade County. She gained her ample legal experience by serving at the Public Defender’s Office of the 9th Judicial Circuit where she handled the most serious crimes such as first-degree murder. After her work at the Public Defender’s Office, she started the Perez LaSure Law Firm with Kimberly LaSure in 2014.
Migdalia goes the extra mile for her clients and takes as much time as needed to educate her clients about every aspect of their legal case. She will inform them of all of their rights to ensure they are prepared to go to court. She is one of few attorneys who have the ability to be compassionate in the office and aggressive in the courtroom. Her knowledge, experience, and zeal have contributed to her success stories, and have her clients returning to her for any other future legal issues.
- University of Miami, (B.A.)
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center (J.D.)
- Drug Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Crimes
Community Involvement and Affiliations
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Board Member, Osceola County Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorney
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorney
- Osceola County Teen Court
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers as a ‘Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers’
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.