Since founding my firm in 2001, I have focused most of my efforts on helping people resolve challenging family problems, including representing clients in Department of Children and Families (DCF) cases, divorces, custody disputes, and other family law matters. I am an aggressive and compassionate attorney, taking decisive action on behalf of my clients to help them accomplish their goals, while providing a high level of care during a difficult time.
Location: Tavares, Florida
Email: Email Me
- Florida, 1999
- Stetson University College of Law; Juris Doctorate
- Stetson University; Bachelor of Arts
- Florida Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
Prior Legal Experience
- Staff Attorney, Lake County Judicial Center (for three prior Lake County judges)
- Assistant Public Defender, Lake County, Fifth Judicial Circuit
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.